1. Fill the water reservoir of Keurig coffee maker (if necessary).
2. Insert Wake N Bake K-Cup into the front/top of the machine.
3. Place coffee mug or cup on the tray at the bottom center.
4. Choose mug size (if coffee maker provides this option).
5. Press “Brew” button to start brewing coffee.
6. Open coffee chamber and remove used K-Cup.
7. Enjoy a freshly-brewed, single serving of Wake N Bake.
Pot-O-Coffee Wake N Bake – K-Cup
4 sold in last 24 hours
Enjoy Wake N Bake – an intense, yet smooth, full body and smoky-flavored Brazilian coffee blend. The unique flavor never disappoints, and now that it’s available in a K-Cup, you can enjoy this 100% Arabica Heneplex-infused coffee the way it should be! Each box comes with 12 k-cups.